2021 is almost over now and its me again here! 🙂 Customary for me to pen down what were the key milestones this year here.
2021 has been a year of abundance for me and I’m quite thankful for that.
- GRVTY continue to grow. We’ve launched VP Label, launched a paywall, refreshed our design for Vulcan Post. Things are in place – now its time for phase 2 growth.
- The Daily Ketchup is one of the fastest growing podcast in Singapore – won breakout channel for that.
- Launched Chain Debrief. Probably the biggest highlight this year. We are still early and we are going to make it. So much to build so there are many things we are doing, hopefully we are not stretched thin.
- On personal finance front, reallocated US equities and most capital into crypto. Almost tripled my net worth thanks to crypto this year. Crypto is here to stay – there are no other tickets, otherwise we are fked anyways.
- Baby Anders is here 🙂 So much joy to watch him growing up and such a joyful and happy baby. I hope we stay close for a long long time.
- Moving into a bigger house to prepare for baby #2.
2022 is probably the year of continued growth. We just confirmed the lease for another level at our office building. Headcount will probably double in 2022. Currently also looking forward to moving into our new place. Hopefully we get to travel a bit next year!
So much to be thankful for this year and so much to look forward to in 2022. Hopefully 2021 was good for you too anon! 🙂