Today was a good day!
Had our first meeting with my founding team over coffee at Vivocity and we were discussing our plans for the interface of our projects. Basically I told my developers what I hope to see in the Alpha so that I can start pitching to people and that they can discuss and work on the architecture together. Things are moving pretty quickly and good to see that things are getting started. =)
Basically our roles are charted out:
- Liase with NUS Entreprise for funding, office spaces, get contacts, patent the idea
- Handle all pitching to target group when the site is done.
- Getting “VIPs” to hop onboard
- Think of ways to monetize the project
- Marketing efforts
- Oversees projects
- Get media coverage
- Web interface
- In charge of making interface user friendly
- Backend architecture and codings